July 26, 2018 No Comments
We are looking for a System Administrator to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware and networks.Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. Your goal will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Install and configure software and hardware.
- Managing the phone lines.
- Manage network servers and technology tools
- Set up accounts and workstations
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Develop expertise on new technologies
- Good Experience into desktop, network, antivirus and EPABX/Phone line management.
- Knowledge of active directory, cyberoam and Firewall.
- Willing to work on shifts. (No Night shifts)