International Telesales-UK Process (Females)
Brand: Eureka Wellbeing
Job Title: Brand Ambassador (Telesales-UK process)
Job Timing: 1.30-9.30 pm
– Are you the best of the best? Can you educate people on products? If so, we desperately want to hear from you!
– The Eureka Wellbeing Brand Ambassadors are responsible for guiding customers on the products that we sell and helping them to make educated purchasing decisions.
– To succeed in this role you will have to prove that you are passionate about customer satisfaction and are more than willing to going the extra mile to make sure that our customers are super happy and are proud to buy from Eureka Wellbeing.
– This role is ideal for someone who loves talking to people, can build rapport with anyone and enjoys the satisfaction that comes from helping people.
– You must be extremely self-motivated, open minded, bold and keen to succeed; love people & all things customer, and be prepared to transfer that enthusiasm throughout our business.
– Contacting customers to promote new and existing products.
– Identify individual customer needs and pitch suitable products.
– Interaction with on-site & International Senior Management
– Work closely with management to prioritise business needs.
– Ideally at least 1 year of industry experience in a similar role but we are happy to consider candidates without experience.
– Excellent written and spoken English.
– Excellent communication and organization skills.
– Ability to multi-task and have excellent time-management skills.
– Ability to bond with a diverse group of employees and an international management style.
– Ability to establish credibility and create confidence quickly and easily.
– Excellent organizational and prioritization skills with a strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
– Proactive, self-motivated, accurate, organized, responsible candidate with strong sales skills.